Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 06-15-2018, 12:22 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)

I have rats now.

Old 06-15-2018, 02:51 AM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

rats are so fucking CUTE. good on ya
Old 06-15-2018, 06:55 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)

I actually have three of the demented little shits now. I'm tall enough to see into the cage too so I know it's not just my very own pet straw.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:18 AM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
I'm tall enough to see into the cage too so I know it's not just my very own pet straw.
lmao i'd forgotten about that
Old 06-16-2018, 02:48 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

I remember everything you’ve ever done.

Old 06-16-2018, 07:06 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Rats are awesome, have been considering adoption of one for ages.

Don't have a recent pic but rest assured I look like garbage right now, haven't showered in a LITERAL WEEK cuz I got a third degree burn on my wrist and the idea of it getting infected is kinda horrifying tbh

...but yea, lookin good STM

Old 06-20-2018, 03:34 PM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

I do not have a sash. I just pose in a slightly thotified way with a phone case that I have to replace.

Old 06-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)

Odd bless curly hair

Old 08-15-2018, 11:31 PM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3391)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I have a sash.

I am jealous of your sash
Old 08-15-2018, 11:48 PM
Bolamite

Stitchlips25 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (73)

I'm not a photographer
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-16-2018, 08:58 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
I am jealous of your sash
I actually was offered a second sash and turned it down. If I'd known you wanted one, I'd have claimed it.

But it's still not on a par with my friend Seth's sash, which is shiny black with hologram rainbow letters.

Old 08-17-2018, 04:23 PM
Riot Slug

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)

Not sure if I'll ever post a pic. But I WILL say that my hair is NOT curly