Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 05-26-2017, 08:35 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)
Default Oddworld.com from 1998

As some of you may know, I've started working on and off on the Oddworld Library again.

I'm happy to report I finished capturing all the data that was salvaged from Oddworld.com in 1998/1999 on the Internet Archive to provide, I hope, a nicer exploration experience of this little time capsule.

You can access it via the homepage replica here:
http://oddworldlibrary.net/wiki/Oddw...1998_Home_Page

Or simply have a look at all the individual pages over here:
http://oddworldlibrary.net/wiki/Cate...d.com_Articles

Note that each page has a link to the original Internet Archive page. All feedback is welcome, the Oddworld Library is still very much work in progress.

Happy surfing!

Old 05-26-2017, 11:57 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)

Nice, Xavier!

Quote:
Q: "How does Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus fit into the whole Oddworld Quintology thingee?"
A: OK, here's the dilly (if I may use the vernacular): There are going to be FIVE main games in the Quintology (hence the 'quint'). Each of these main, five games will introduce a new character. The first game in the Quintology was Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. The second game in the Quintology will be Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee. In between Quintology installments, there will be so-called "bonus games." Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus in one of these bonus games. Essentially, these bonus games use a modified version of the game engine that precedes it. So Abe's Exoddus uses a modified version of the Abe's Oddysee engine; if a bonus game is made between Munch's Oddysee and the next installment of the Quintology, it will use a modified version of Munch's engine. So you see, it's not nearly as complex as it might sound at first.
It was crystal clear back then.