Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 05-22-2017, 03:47 AM
Chippunk

Shrykull69 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Wired Oddworld New 'N' tasty Easter Egg/Spoiler

I don't know if someone has opened this thread yet but I want to share a little detail I found.

On mosaic lines, once both temples are completed, after using the shrykull to kill sligs, before returning to rupture farms there is something interesting. There are some wooden boxes and some green bottles and, yes, I think that they are Soustorm brew bottles!

Some pictures:

https://mega.nz/#!Kx5VVLTQ!_Ktj2dOmU...zdXBubTZYmeWy0

https://mega.nz/#!PpJHlZTA!rj7K2zdL8..._XqJFJWSiyZopA

What do you think about?

I think that the initial propose was to confirm the next game, or to complete the story of Oddworld. It could mean that while Abe is on Rupture Farms, Soulstorm brewery is opened.
Old 05-22-2017, 05:12 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Yup. They are brew bottles. And we've known about them for ages.

Also just a heads up. You don't need to use mega to send images. Use Imgur or another site that hosts pictures.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:13 AM
Oddworld Inhabitant

OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (980)

They're also not the only bottles.