Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

Old 04-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Super Stingbee

gishygleb does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (81)

Is it very interesting?
Old 04-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Riot Slug

Gwan-Thwei does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (94)

Question.
So I'm interested, because this looks like fun, but I'm not quite sure what it is.
Is it actually a Game? or is it one of those things where people post what their charectors do.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Sleg

MarsMudoken does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (78)

If you're referring to those boring text filled RPG's instead of your super-awesome 3-d Hi-res leveling up RPG, I'm afraid the former. Although there is this thing resembling the latter somewhere on this site, mainly, all we have are the wordy RPG's.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Riot Slug

Gwan-Thwei does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (94)

Okay then, I could do that.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:26 AM

sligpatrol managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

i know this is probably of topic but if they did make an oddworld rpg Just a thought. And it just hit me.

Since an Oddworld FPS game (Stranger's Wrath or whatever the name is) is on its way, why not a RPG set in the Oddworld universe?

There are many reasons:

1. OI is open to games and genres/styles other than adventure/platformer. (Thus the Stranger, which is apparently a FPS.)

2. OI has a well established universe (characters, history, etc.) , which is perfect for RPG games.

3. Xbox is lacking in the RPG department. We have a few good ones (Morrowind, KOTOR, Fable, etc., but are still lacking.

Again, just a thought.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)

Yes, off topic. If you want to discuss the games or anything related to the games, Oddworld Discussion (the forum at the top of the main page) is the place to do it.

Since you know you posted this in the wrong place, you can't really claim ignorance as a defence, so this constitutes spam. Darkhoodness already pointed you towards the rules thread in FC and if you still haven't read them, I suggest you do now.

I don't want to chase a new member away from posting, but if you keep breaking forum rules you're going to attract unhappy attention from the local trolls and eventually the local law enforcement.

Read the rules and stick to 'em. You'll get to keep posting and everyone will be happy.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:40 PM

sligpatrol managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

omg soz about that i was hacked
Old 12-13-2011, 12:38 AM
Grubb Fisherman

Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)

Shut up everybody knows you weren't hacked >.<
(Sorry for adding to the spam, I just had to say it)
Old 05-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Zappfly

Coldflame98 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (58)

I sent you a PM about this a long time ago and still haven't got a reply. should I just wait or am I doing something wrong?

Old 05-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)Splat is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2194)

Hmm, I thought I had replied. Sorry. I don't have much time now but I'll get back to you soon.