Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 03-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)
Default The Oddworld Archives are back

Yep that's right TOA's back, and now on The Oddworld Library's server:
http://www.oddworldlibrary.net/toa/

I managed to put only this site back at the moment because it's way smaller then TOGG. For TOGG I still need Alcar's help but he doesn't seem to reply to my mail.

oh and by the way: 12,000 posts!!!

Old 03-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)

About damn time.

I mean... thanks Xav.

Old 03-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Congradulations on your posts!

Oh yeah, and TOA. Good job on that, and prehaps you could get TOGG up without Alcar's help? Mabey.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

Old 03-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Say what! Great job, man! I hope Alcar'll do something quick.

And happy day for your posts, aswell.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Xavier.
If you get TOGG up, I'll love you forever.
Sounds like a deal?

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

Old 03-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Elite_H2
Xavier.
If you get TOGG up, I'll love you forever.
Sounds like a deal?
Take a number, chuckles.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekto Springs
Take a number, chuckles.
Yeah, har har...
But seriously, Xav. Please try to get TOGG back up 'n runnin'. I beg of you.

My main page ^^

Old 03-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Outlaw Flamer

Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)

Yippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier
For TOGG I still need Alcar's help but he doesn't seem to reply to my mail.
Alcar said he isn't doing another Oddworld website until the Movie comes out.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Yep I know but he only has to do a few minor things
I'm concidering to put it on TOL's server too but it mean more Moolah to pay

Old 03-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)

Sorry for not replying sooner, life has been hectic lately. The sites will have to be moved over unless you buy a domain name and 'sacrifice' it to our server. Otherwise, seeing as you need all the files I can compress them and allow you to download them off the OWF server.

Let me know. And if I'm not online soon, get Max to text me on my mobile to hurry me up.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 03-07-2006, 02:14 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

okay thank you Alcar...

Old 03-07-2006, 03:16 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Oh, thanks, Alcar.
Yer a life-save.

My main page ^^