Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 04-07-2006, 04:20 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)
Default My Oddworld Art Forum Depository

Since my thread on invented races pretty much died on me (right when I posted my own art!) I'll put some more here. Feel free to supply your own as well.

I drew this after fisrt reading about Stranger. It's not particuarly original, but I think it's well drawn. Check out my others in "Do you invent new Oddworld races?"

I'll post some more later

I also got some Rangabies, my kangaroo like Inhabitants, who I just remembered how to draw again. They sleepily graze the savanas by day in loose, giant herds, but at night they wake up and split into smaller, tight-knitted packs, who can take down an Alpha Scrab. But in the morning, the hunter becomes the hunted. The complex Oddworld Ecology...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranger1.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	4309   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranger2.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	4315   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rangabies.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	4319  

Last edited by Bullet Magnet; 04-09-2006 at 04:48 AM.. Reason: To add extra pics
Old 04-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Outlaw Shooter

skillya_glowi does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (54)

That is really good! You have a great imagination. I posted in your other thread by the way.

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

Old 04-11-2006, 02:46 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)

Great! It's not dead after all!

Old 04-11-2006, 04:43 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Aww...the rangabies'r so cute!
As fer the Ranger, awewsome. Uses a crossbow like Stranger, too? And a magnum? Hrm...
Well, you weren't kiddin' when you said you make up new species of Oddworld. Lookin' forward to seein' more.

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

Old 04-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Actually, what looks like a crossbow is actually my attempts at designing different shaped bullets that come out the gun.

...And now for my piece-de-resistance! Meet Kobe (pronounced Koh-bay), the mudokon bounty hunter and star of my fan fic: The Odd, the Bad and the Ugly.
Of course, the Kobe in my story wears more clothes, so this one is little more than a grumpy mudokon with a hat. I'll do more of him soon.

And of course, his Clakker friend Stunks McCoy, owner of the Yolkswagon Meetle, who with the help of his meetle Sear, shifts the heavy bulk of all the outlaws Kobe bags back to jail, since he has no bounty can.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Kobe 1.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	4345   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stunks McCoy.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	4346  

Old 06-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

And this is... well, it's a wanted poster of Kobe. Surely you didn't need to be told that.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Wanted Kobe.JPG
Views:	460
Size:	306.1 KB
ID:	4581  

Old 06-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Outlaw Semi Auto

Matriar keeps ya spleen toasty (141)Matriar keeps ya spleen toasty (141)

Looks good
What did you do that you still see the foldings in the picture? It looks so realistic

Old 06-05-2006, 05:02 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

I changed the layer moded in photoshop. Multiply, overlay, screen, most of them blend the top layers with the lower ones in some way.

Old 06-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Bola Blast

Mudoko_Jedi managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

can i get a link to youre fanfic please
Old 06-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Right. Here you go:

http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=13690

This is just the first chapter. I'm on chapter 4 now, but I'd rather finish the story before I post the whole thing, as I go back and change stuff all the time. This one is just a draft. I also posted it before I could use italics, and I'll be blown if I'm gonna hunt through it to put them in now.

Also, this is a short story about how Alf answered his fanmail from Oddworld:

http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=13688

Old 06-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

I have digitally coloured my Stunks McCoy sketch, which isn't easy, I can tell ya.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Stunks McCoy.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	4617  

Old 06-13-2006, 02:17 AM
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (94)

Good stuffs! Wish i could draw like that... But that is really, really good!

Old 06-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Outlaw Semi Auto

Good work. How did you color this? With colored pencils? I just wonder. It looks nice!

Old 06-13-2006, 03:00 AM
Bola Blast

that is so good.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:27 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

It was that old sketch, and I coloured it on photoshop.

Old 06-13-2006, 07:24 AM
Outlaw Semi Auto

You did well!
(I wish I could learn how to do such nice pictures with photoshop . I mean my bored and uninteresting pencil pictures really suck. I want to do colored ones )

Last edited by Matriar; 06-13-2006 at 07:26 AM..
Old 06-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

And here's a coloured-in Kobe. Remember- this is essentially a naked Kobe, but since I still haven't finalised an outfit, this is all yer gettin'! You may notie that the pencil marks are not visible. I have discovered the miracle of Smart Blur! A photoshop filter that is pretty good...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Kobe Colour paint.JPG
Views:	386
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	4663  

Old 06-18-2006, 01:56 AM
Outlaw Semi Auto

Looks good.

Old 06-18-2006, 04:16 AM
Bola Blast

more like looks greataliciousdelioussupergreatagedon.

El'scrabino the best damn scrab on oddworld.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...herMudSig2.gif
quote by marge simpson: We just saw the most amazing cammel...it was wearing a hat!!!!!

Old 06-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Outlaw Semi Auto

Right

Old 06-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Bola Blast

damn straight.

quote by marge simpson: We just saw the most amazing cammel...it was wearing a hat!!!!!

Old 06-27-2006, 07:19 AM
Grubb Fisherman

Spirrow managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (25)

Alright, Mudoko_Jedi, calm down. That is some really good
work there, Bullet Magnet.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:02 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

There's a new one on the way! But I'm going to give this one a background. Watch this space...

Old 06-28-2006, 06:41 AM
Spark Stunk

Dusan managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

you're god
Old 06-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Outlaw Semi Auto

You mean good, I guess
God is someone else...

Well, I'm looking forward for more pics !

Old 06-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox heeds the wisdom of the storystones (154)Zerox heeds the wisdom of the storystones (154)

The wanted poster looks pretty kewl.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Spark Stunk

Dusan managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Yes I meant goOd.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:35 AM
Bola Blast

more art please more arty art art.

Old 06-29-2006, 06:14 AM
Outlaw Semi Auto

Yes. I also want to see some more arty-arty-ar... ahem. Art.

Old 07-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Ah crap, the background thing isn't working out. Oh well, I'll give it to you as it is, you may recognise it.

I'm still finding my "style" as it were, but this one seems pretty good.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Mudokon Jedi 35%.jpg.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	4750