Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Forum Suggestions & Help

Old 02-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)
Default New Off-Topic Mod & Zulag 1 SMod

After balling her eyes out for help in Off-Topic Discussion, we decided it was best to appoint a new Off-Topic Moderator to share the load with. In deciding who, it became apparent that I could also better shift other forum duties around.

So, I present to you, your new Off-Topic Moderator, Mojo. He has stepped down from Oddworld Help and is now devoted to OT. In his place, Max the Mug has been made a Super Moderator of Zulag One.

Please congratulate both Mojo and Max the Mug

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 02-01-2007, 05:41 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Yay. Thank you Alcar, thank you Mojo, thank you Rexy.

Thank you, everyone.

Last edited by Wil; 02-01-2007 at 02:30 PM..
Old 02-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Wired Forever!

Mojo is on a roll now (224)Mojo is on a roll now (224)Mojo is on a roll now (224)

Yes, thank me

I`ll do my best
- And you're still a dick.

Old 02-01-2007, 06:36 AM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)

Congratulations Max and Alpha Mojo.

Did... did I do that right?

Old 02-01-2007, 07:47 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

Great job you two, hats off to ya! Congrats a million times!
Old 02-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Outlaw Sniper

snuzi managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (12)

Congrats to the both of ya

Old 02-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Outlaw Cutter

dripik_12 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (18)

Congrats Max and Mojo!

Old 02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Resident Psychologist

Al the Vykker managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (20)

Congrats to both of you, well deserved!
Old 02-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Cute as a rabbit

Rex Tirano has learned amuch throughout their quest (682)Rex Tirano has learned amuch throughout their quest (682)Rex Tirano has learned amuch throughout their quest (682)Rex Tirano has learned amuch throughout their quest (682)Rex Tirano has learned amuch throughout their quest (682)Rex Tirano has learned amuch throughout their quest (682)

Congrats & thanks.

- Rexy

Old 02-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

Bad luck you guys, Peter's roped you into doing more of his work while he goes on holidays!

Seriously though, do we really need to give these mdos more power. Surely just picking competent mods in the first place would avoid having to mod half of the members?
Old 02-01-2007, 02:11 PM
LOLocaust.

SeaRex managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
Bad luck you guys, Peter's roped you into doing more of his work while he goes on holidays!

Seriously though, do we really need to give these mdos more power. Surely just picking competent mods in the first place would avoid having to mod half of the members?
I'll start being competent when OT starts being interesting.

But seriously, maybe I just have lower standards than the rest of you mods, but I really haven't seen a single thing worth our attention since I closed all of those game threads. Well, except for all of those spam bots, which some other mod keeps squishing into oblivion before I even know they exist. Just my two cents.

Anywho, good luck you two.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Symphonium

used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)

They've always had these positions really.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Congrats guys... you were the ones who deserved it!

now go to work

Old 02-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Yep, it’s time for me to start moderating Oddworld Help.

Oh. Done. :\

Old 02-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)

Just wait until we release the Citizen Siege sections of the forum, you'll have control over all those as well

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 02-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Fish out of Water

AquaticAmbi managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Holy crap, I can't believe I still have my position. Hah, after all that time of wanting to be a mod so badly, I finally get a real social life.. I'm certain to have more time during the summer though if I'm still needed-ish.

Anywhooo.. good luck and have fun, guys!

Old 02-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Outlaw Shooter

skillya_glowi does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (54)

Whee! Congratulations all, you deserved it

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

Old 02-01-2007, 05:53 PM
The Oddworld Bazaar

Cullen Heath is sitting tight ’n’ being cool (6)
Happy

Rexy needed help? Ambi was doing such a great job in helping her, though

Congrats Max, Mojo. Enjoy your positions.

Old 02-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (36)

Alright, Mojo in the big trouble house now! I always saw him being promoted to a more vast area. Now Maxie really was the moderator for the Oddworld Forum section really already. Just like Used said. I am glad he finally got the position.

Old 02-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)

Now we lack any token GD mods...

Old 02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Corporate Espionage

mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)

Oh god, we're f*cked...

Nah, i'm just messing with you guys....or am I?

Anyways, congrats, and I have utter confidence you can keep us incompetent dunderheads in line. You'll be awesome.

Now, can you get the gun out of my face, Alcar? It kinda hurts, I mean, you're pressing down on my groin....

Wrex.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Are you suggesting your face is in your groin, Mitsur?

Old 02-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Corporate Espionage

mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)

Damn wording...

And, to answer (indirectly): perhaps...

Wrex.

Old 02-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)

Would that make you a dick-head?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Congrats be to Mojo. As for Vince Max, I warned Alcar not to promote him. Be warned people; today is the first day of the end of the forum now that that man has been given what he wants.

Old 02-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

I won’t get what I really want.

No one ever does.

/me daydreams.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Corporate Espionage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max the Mug View Post
I won’t get what I really want.

No one ever does.

/me daydreams.
Well, there was that one time I asked Bullet for a toupee made out of Elvis's back hair. To make a long story (involving Cubans, a urine-powered speed boat, and sneaking into and stealing from Nate's panty drawer) short:

I got it.

Wrex.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13115)

That was you?! I was saving that for my grandchildren!

Old 02-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsur View Post
Well, there was that one time I asked Bullet for a toupee made out of Elvis's back hair. To make a long story (involving Cubans, a urine-powered speed boat, and sneaking into and stealing from Nate's panty drawer) short:

I got it.
Not that story again...

Old 02-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Congrats, both of ya'! Beer/soda/water/random slapping all around!

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-