Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 04-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3175)
Default 11 year olds having sex... in SCHOOL!

Five fifth-graders in the US state of Louisiana have been arrested today after an investigation into allegations that students had sex in an unsupervised classroom, with other classmates present.

"After 44 years of doing this work, nothing shocks me anymore," Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley said. "But this comes pretty close."

The alleged incident took place March 27, at the Spearsville school in rural north Louisiana.

Four students - two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year-old boy - were arrested on charges of obscenity, a felony. An 11-year-old boy who was the alleged lookout was charged with being an accessory after the fact, Buckley said.

The class was inadvertently left unattended while the teacher attended a meeting, Buckley said.

"It's not clear how long they were left alone but speculation is that it was about 15 minutes," Buckley said. "When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them."

The students, who were not identified because of their age, were released to their parents after their arrests because the parish has no juvenile holding facility, Buckley said.

"I'm sure they're like everybody else up here, shocked that children that age would be indulging in sex acts, especially with witnesses," Buckley said.

"Children now are subjected to sex in music and movies these days. They are certainly are a lot more knowledgeable now."

Buckley said it was unclear what a juvenile would face in penalties. For adults, conviction on obscenity in the presence of someone under 17 carries a $US10,000 ($A12,260) fine and from two to five years in prison.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...html?from=top5

Discuss... please! For the sake of keeping this forum alive!

Havoc

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Outlaw Shooter

skillya_glowi does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (54)

Holy shit. My mouth damn near fell open when I read that. I mean, you'd think that children are all innocent and everything...but when the teacher's not looking, off they go having sex.

It actually puzzles me a bit. How is sex possible if most 12-year-olds can't even get an erection yet? That kind of freaked me out.
Then again, all kind of shit spews out of New Orleans...

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

Old 04-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Damn... this makes me want to smack the kids, and then walk home and scrub myself.

This is just gross. Just disqusting. What made them do it? Were they just hitting puberty and gettin' the hormones and wanting to "love" eachother?

Whatever the reason may be, this is retarded. Oi.... I'm just shocked that they'd do this.

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

Old 04-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Clakker Store Clerk

Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)

When the cat is away, the mice will fornicate.
EDIT:
Also, my new location is a complete coincidence.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Outlaw Mortar

Abeguy is on a roll now (226)Abeguy is on a roll now (226)Abeguy is on a roll now (226)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillya_glowi View Post
It actually puzzles me a bit. How is sex possible if most 12-year-olds can't even get an erection yet? That kind of freaked me out.
I don't know about you, but I've been able to hold an erection for as long as I can remember, long before 12

anywho, somehow I know the word after "having" was going to be "sex" I just have that kind of ESP stuff or what not.

Weird none the less

Devil's Advocate Extraordinaire
http://youtube.com/profile?user=Theditor

Old 04-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Nathen Packletwain

Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)Nate is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (11381)

I don't think it's their fault. They're imprinted with this highly sexualised culture that we live in but not yet old enough to understand what's appropriate and what isn't.

12 year old boys are plenty old enough to get erections but I somehow doubt the girls enjoyed it too much. Probably they thought that having sex would make them cooler and more adult.

Old 04-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Clakker Store Clerk

Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)Nemo is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (300)

I honestly don't know what I'd do in that situation...
Being the teacher, I mean...

Walk over to the adjacent classroom
"Hey, uh, Tom..."
"You're not going to believe this,"
"I've only been working here for a year, but I imagine this doesn't happen regularily"
Tom : "What?"
"The kids..."
"They're..."
"Just come and see for yourself."
Tom : "Oh..my god."
Old 04-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (12)

Teen sex is one thing, but kids having sex? That's just ****ed up. Reminds me of a story I read involving an 11 year old pregnant Scottish chain smoker girl.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Outlaw Mortar

Abeguy is on a roll now (226)Abeguy is on a roll now (226)Abeguy is on a roll now (226)

Not as bad as my story about the 8 year old mafia hitman...er...hitchild...

jk

but it is crazy what kids are doing these days...beating up hobos (no joke)
raping a girl (those kids were freshmen at my school) etc...etc...

Devil's Advocate Extraordinaire
http://youtube.com/profile?user=Theditor

Old 04-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Clakker Store Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Vykkers View Post
Reminds me of a story I read involving an 11 year old pregnant Scottish chain smoker girl.
That explains it.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2044)

^ You racist SOB. :P

Anyways, yeah, its New Orleans what do you expect?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Corporate Espionage

mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)

Kids today. Psh.

That's screwed up, but understandable from all the sex in media these days.

Probably they all thought having sex would make them more mature.

On the contrary. Mention sex and most guys go a bit daft.

Wrex.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Not Leto

Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)

I have to say I'm not shocked. It's not like this is out of the blue or anything.

Promiscuous girl! Promiscuous boy!

Old 04-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1671)

Indeed, Super Munch.

I'd like to say I'm shocked - but I started when I was 13, and I know that there are plenty of people who started years before me.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 04-06-2007, 02:28 AM
Bola Blast

looney-bin does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (76)

Kids these days. What ever next?
Old 04-06-2007, 03:51 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1756)

Ew... Skillya, I had erections long before 12. It shows how much girls know about the penis.
That's just sick, those kids need help. They're just sex maniacs.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:06 AM
Wired Forever!

Mojo is on a roll now (224)Mojo is on a roll now (224)Mojo is on a roll now (224)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeguy View Post
I don't know about you, but I've been able to hold an erection for as long as I can remember, long before 12

anywho, somehow I know the word after "having" was going to be "sex" I just have that kind of ESP stuff or what not.

Weird none the less
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm very certain girls can't have erections. Not in the way we get them, anyways.

I think it's a bit disturbing, but nonetheless expectable, with all them semi-nekkid biatches on MTV and stuffz.
- And you're still a dick.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Outlaw Sniper

snuzi managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (12)

I'm honestly not shocked by this. Kids are goddamn perverts from the start. Although, it is pretty disturbing that they'd do this sort of stuff in public. Especially at a school. That's just sick. I swear, parents need to learn how to raise their kids, or there'll be school shootings done by 8-year-olds next.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Zulag One Super Moderator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2550)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcar View Post
Indeed, Super Munch.

I'd like to say I'm shocked - but I started when I was 13, and I know that there are plenty of people who started years before me.

Alcar...
I have to agree... the news is not that they were having sex, but that they were doing it in front of other kids.

At least to me.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1374)

I guess those 4 are having the snip!
When i read this i thought "Jesus we we're left in our classroom when we were 13 for a whole 50 minutes with no teacher!"
bloody it makes ya think
Old 04-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (40)

Yeah, it makes you think alright. It makes you think "Where the hell were all these people when I was in school?"

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Not Leto

Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)Leto is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3745)

Must have been a speed****.

How extremely awkard for the other children. : D

Old 04-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Howler Punk

Paramite of War managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (17)

Now the questions is if we were there how many of us would have watched

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Old 04-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Outlaw Sniper

You sick bastard.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Howler Punk

Paramite of War managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (17)

Im not saying I would, because I wouldn't. I'm saying if we were the kids in the classroom what would you have done. Just sit their and watch or do something.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Old 04-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Grubb Fisherman

ziggy keeps ya spleen toasty (137)ziggy keeps ya spleen toasty (137)

uh.....tape the gang bang and jerk off to it later?

Old 04-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramite of War View Post
Im not saying I would, because I wouldn't. I'm saying if we were the kids in the classroom what would you have done. Just sit their and watch or do something.
Of course you weren't implying that....

Even if you were that age, why would you want that image burned in your mind, unless you were a pedophile-in-the-making?

Old 04-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_Boi View Post
Skillya, I had erections long before 12.
Well, I did say most.

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

Last edited by skillya_glowi; 04-06-2007 at 10:03 PM..
Old 04-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Grubb Fisherman

ziggy keeps ya spleen toasty (137)ziggy keeps ya spleen toasty (137)

it's true. Boys can get a boner before 12, even is it's really tiny.

Old 04-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Outlaw Shooter

That created unnecessary mental images...

-ILoveHammy