Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 12-20-2010, 12:42 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)
Default Oddboxx Soundtrack Sampler

Oddworld Inhabitants just released the OddBoxx Soundtrack.

however it has nothing from Abe's Exoddus

Old 12-20-2010, 01:36 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Wow, that's a nice gift for the new fans!
http://www.oddworld.com/?p=297

Old 12-20-2010, 01:39 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

I like Killy's Music Rips a lot more :P

Old 12-20-2010, 01:42 AM
Fuzzle

Never Sleeper managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (17)

Me too. Every track on this sampler was released on their website before. So I'm not excited about it. =/
Old 12-20-2010, 01:58 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

I'm a little worried by the statement "we’re releasing Oddboxx this week". I'm a little more worried that a potential delay might have been my fault.

*enigmatic silence*

Old 12-20-2010, 02:00 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Some of Munch's Oddysee sound new to me.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:09 AM
Fuzzle

Never Sleeper managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (17)

Well okay I missed the track "Munch Is Free" but it would be much cooler if they would release more really NEW stuff or more INGAME-Music.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Sleeper View Post
Well okay I missed the track "Munch Is Free" but it would be much cooler if they would release more really NEW stuff or more INGAME-Music.
That one was previously available on the website under the name 'The Big Well'.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:10 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Thanks for the link Xav, I'm gonna listen now.

@Nate, how did you delay it? I'm sure you didn't do anything bad.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Bola Blast

erwinraaben55 keeps ya spleen toasty (111)erwinraaben55 keeps ya spleen toasty (111)

No matter what you do: People are never satisfied with things they get
Old 12-20-2010, 03:16 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

I'm not sure there is going to really be a delay:

Quote:
The Oddboxx will be launched today at 10am PST / 6pm GMT. Until then download the Oddboxx Soundtrack Sampler: http://tinyurl.com/3yahsa2
http://twitter.com/#!/AlfMudokon/sta...11075253047297

Old 12-20-2010, 03:25 AM
cun't spill

can't wait until 6pm

Old 12-20-2010, 04:03 AM
Fuzzle

Fluid managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (18)

fighting outlaws is great!

who composed this
Old 12-20-2010, 04:09 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Michael Bross.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:13 AM
Fuzzle

Rayrockslots does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (84)

I really can't make up my mind! If there is a delay, do I take a gun to town and blast away until the police kill me, or go with a simple suicide?

Either way, 6pm is gonna set me up for the rest of my day

Abe's Blue..................Munch's Flagpole
The Stranger.............................Who Said Oddworld's Wack?
Miss Mudokon...............Oddworld Insanity

Old 12-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayrockslots View Post
I really can't make up my mind! If there is a delay, do I take a gun to town and blast away until the police kill me, or go with a simple suicide?

What, never heard of the term "murder-suicide"?

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 12-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Fuzzle

leocrow managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (36)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayrockslots View Post

Don't be silly. If you die, how will you play the games? After that, do as you choose, just don't hurt the guys at JAW, we need them for now

Old 12-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Stingbee

Paul_hibs3 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (24)

Am I the only one who is down hearted by such a poor gift?

Its music from old games, come on! Fair enough most are die hard oddworld fans. But I feel as though OWI could send us pee in a bucket and say suprise and some people would be jumping through hoops for it.

Would have been good if it was a game announcment or new trailer etc even a teaser trailer.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)

I think it's a fine gift.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_hibs3 View Post
Am I the only one who is down hearted by such a poor gift?

Its music from old games, come on! Fair enough most are die hard oddworld fans. But I feel as though OWI could send us pee in a bucket and say suprise and some people would be jumping through hoops for it.
You're getting stuff for free. Don't complain. If you don't like it, don't download it. Simple.

I'm interested though, is the sampler to get fans ready for the Oddboxx (which is already released, of course) or is it perhaps a precursor to a soundtrack to come?

Old 12-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I'm a little worried by the statement "we’re releasing Oddboxx this week". I'm a little more worried that a potential delay might have been my fault.
What did you do? It's maps all over again, isn't it?

Old 12-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Haha.

I had put forward the suggestion that they make the Abe games giftable if people already own them and was told they'd look in to it. This was the day before the Oddboxx was released, so when I wrote that post I was worried that their looking in to it had caused a delay.