Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 04-22-2001, 03:33 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)
Default Coming soon - The Scrabacombs

As my signature states, The Scrabacombs will be coming soon to an Internet-ready machine near you.

However, as said at the last forums, I'm rubbish with picture editting. I think Abe Babe agreed, but said that she was busy, so I decided just to leave it for a bit longer...

If anyone could help, I'd be most grateful, and your name'd get a mention at the least.

Old 04-22-2001, 03:43 PM
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

Sydney managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (14)

I'm looking forward to seeing it.
I have a bit of experience with graphics in Photoshop and would be happy to help you with anything, if you like that is.
sydney@oddworldian.net

Old 04-22-2001, 09:28 PM
Boombat Seeker

Pacen managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (23)

I would offer but I'm already staff for Elumstable so I probably shouldn't.
Old 04-23-2001, 12:50 AM
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (24)

I will help, since Elum thinks IM SOME SORT OF FOUL MOUTHED HILLBILLY!!! (j/p man, it's all good) I was goin to make my own, but it is much more fun and easier to make it with someone. So I will help with your website. Also, Can we all use the same, free, editor. We should use 1stPage because it like frontpage but free, you can get it at download.com, search 1st Page.

Old 04-23-2001, 09:09 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Er, well the thing is, the actual website has already been started. It's got a couple of menu pages and an info page. I've practically finished all the text, but just need the pics, you see.

I'd better find out precicely what I require, I shouldn't be more than a day or two...

Old 04-23-2001, 01:13 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

I've taken the opportunity to construct an 'employment' email rather than continuing the post (in an attempt to keep the site's content as secretive as possible).

Of course, you're not really being 'employed' as such, are you?

Old 04-23-2001, 01:30 PM
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

Cloverfield does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (72)

Hmmm... interesting how the latest trend on Oddworld sites is to start having a "staff" as such.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!