Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Forum Suggestions & Help

Old 09-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

Cloverfield does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (72)
Default New Moderators

Voting has ended and new moderators have now been appointed.

General Oddworld Discussion - Max the Mug
Oddworld Help - AlphaScrab
Fan Corner - Paramiteabe
Oddworld RPG - Hobo

Feel free to post any congratulations or comments here.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

Old 09-16-2003, 08:42 AM
OWF MVP

oddguy managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

I didn't win! Whooooooo!
*Shakes hand of AlphaScrab* Good job!

-oddguy

Old 09-16-2003, 08:52 AM
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default *shakes head*

Oh well... I'm happy for hobo-- he's a great guy^____^!

*hugs Hobo*

Ah swear--*sniff* ---that boy is like a son to me...*sniff*

Old 09-16-2003, 08:53 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)

Congratulations everyone, and good luck next time for those that missed out

Also, as an added bonus Abe Babe and I have kept it secret that the winner of General Oddworld Discussion in conjunction with the previous General Oddworld Discussion Moderator will take the reigns of the Spoiler Forum.

I did give out one hint earlier as to our plans regarding this, which wasn't actually intended, but meh. We thought it'd be a nice surprise

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 09-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Wired Forever!

Mojo is on a roll now (224)Mojo is on a roll now (224)Mojo is on a roll now (224)

I WON?! I WON! YAHOOO! ahum...

I hereby accept my responsibility as the new Moderator of the Help section. I will do everything that lies within my ability to help those who seek council. I will do my best to keep everyone happy and the community alive.

I want to thank everyone who voted for me, and thank the other candidates for being sports. Even if I didn't win, I'm sure one of the others would make a great Mod. I know they will be doing their best to aid me in my quest for helping the needed.

If you'll excuse me now, I'm off buying shoes.
- And you're still a dick.

Old 09-16-2003, 02:11 PM
Maintain Integrity

dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)dripik didn't even know they have a destiny (997)

I want to congratulate to the new moderators. I'm sure they will do their best.

Old 09-16-2003, 02:14 PM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

I won! Yay!

Thanks everone who voted for me!
I promice you that I'll try and be as fair as possible, if you have a concern about the RPG forum please PM me, and i'll get it sorted as soon as I can, which, as I'm on nearly everyday for 2 hours will not require a great wait.

Well done Max, AS and PA!

And bad luck to all of you guys who didn't get the posts, I congratulate you for having the guts to stand for a position like that.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:43 PM
OWF MVP

Good going hobo! I'd also like to congradulate PA....I know he really wanted this spot, so how about a round of applause? *claps until his hands hurt* I'm also glad Max won, but I knew he had no chance of loosing. *claps for everybody*

As for me, I think everything happens for a reason, so I was meant to loose. Maybe next time though! If you guys thought my campaign this year was rediculous, wait till' ya see the next one! Mwahahahaha! *runs off somewhere to plan ahead for next nominations* I'll be back!

-oddguy

Old 09-16-2003, 03:53 PM
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (87)

I like to thank everyone who supported me in this election. I promise that I will serve my term as FC Mod the best I can offer.

Right now as I speak I already sent Al a pm regarding some of my ideas for FC. I am sure everyone will like this idea. It will be a request Illustraition thread for all of your stories. If any of you don't have art skills you will be able to come to this and ask for illustraitions to your story. I thought since those whome contribute to FC otta have their stories illustraited professionally. Thats one of the surprises I have for ya. Thanks for Voteing for me. Goes off and celebrates!

Paramiteabe...

Old 09-16-2003, 04:24 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

I'm glad I have Max to help me... and I'm also very glad to "have" the spoiler section

Old 09-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Reptile managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

I congratulate all those who succeded, or however you spell it. Oh well, another 365 days until the next nomination...
Old 09-16-2003, 11:10 PM
OWF MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by paramiteabe
Goes off and celebrates!
Let's get some beer and find the laddies! Whoooooooooooooo!

-oddguy

Old 09-16-2003, 11:16 PM
Ascended Being

Majic is on a roll now (249)Majic is on a roll now (249)Majic is on a roll now (249)

Theres new mods already? Durgit. I never voted *shrug*

And how come I didn't win? I SO should've won. I have no special talents, thus pwn everyone. Even other people with no special talents.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:58 PM
OWF MVP

I dunno if this is rude to ask, but how close was I to winning? I'm just curious!

-oddguy

Old 09-17-2003, 04:47 AM
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (20)

Quote:
Originally posted by oddguy
I dunno if this is rude to ask, but how close was I to winning? I'm just curious!

-oddguy
Very close for what i've heard... hehehe
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

Old 09-17-2003, 05:39 AM
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)Alcar did it, and their Quarma is tops (1697)

Quote:
Originally posted by Joshy
Very close for what i've heard... hehehe
Josh, now now, I told you not to tell anyone. I'm going to spank you tomorrow

Abe Babe and I decided not to post the actual scores this time. We feel it'll dishearten some members, etc, etc.

If you'd really like to know where you as a nominee came, we might tell you via PM.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Old 09-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Quote:
Originally posted by Alcar
Josh, now now, I told you not to tell anyone. I'm going to spank you tomorrow
Alcar...
There he goes again... You sick little monkey!

Old 09-17-2003, 02:56 PM
OWF MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by Alcar
If you'd really like to know where you as a nominee came, we might tell you via pm.
Great! You kids are the best! *goes to pm Alcar*

-oddguy

Old 09-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (11)

Oh well,Congratulations Paramiteabe you deserve it pu it here *neaks hand in his wallet*

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

Old 09-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Woo! I found out I had won pretty soon after the results were posted, but as Life would have it I was too busy the next two days to get here. I hope I didn't miss anything important in my two day absense. Judging from the 3-and-a-half posts in GD, no.

Anyway, congratulations to the other champions, and comiserations to the runners-up.

Old 09-20-2003, 07:55 PM
Resident Psychologist

Al the Vykker managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (20)

Well Congrats to all. I also would like to inform everybody I was not here for a few days, because of some computer issues, that have caused, and are still causing me some problems.

Anyways, I will be using the other computer(not mine) to access the forums, and post, and do all the other stuff until mine is all cleaned up.
Old 09-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Outlaw Cutter

GrigtheSlig managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (23)

Congrats to all the winners! Only 1 person that I voted for lost... poor oddguy... but AlphaScrab will do a great job... Go Max, hobo, and PA!